2017 Ticket Exchange Program
Applicable for the 9 regular season Argonauts home games only.
Season ticket holders can exchange their tickets for up to 2 games that they will not be able to attend, ensuring that their tickets do not go unused. Please see terms and instructions below to take advantage of the ticket exchange.
Steps to follow:
1) Determine the game(s) you wish to exchange.
2) Contact your Account Manager or call (416) 341-2746 at least 72 hours prior to the game you are trading.
3) We will process your exchange and send you e-tickets to print at home for your new game.
4) Please note that the barcode on your originally issued ticket(s) will be de-activated in our system and will not be acceptable on game day. Only the new e-ticket(s) will have valid barcodes.
Rules and Regulations
- Only regular season Argonauts home games can be exchanged;
- You can exchange a maximum of 2 games in a season;
- Tailgate passes cannot be exchanged and are non-refundable;
- Once a ticket from the season ticket package is exchanged, it cannot be re-exchanged;
- Tickets cannot be carried over to another season;
- Only season tickets can be exchanged. This excludes Suites & Loges
- Unused tickets cannot be exchanged once the date of the game has passed;
- Exchanges are based on availability; restrictions may apply to specific games. If any games become restricted from season ticket exchange, you will be advised by e-mail.
- While we will do our best to accommodate the exchange in the same section or category, availability is not guaranteed;
- Tickets are exchanged on ticket-for-ticket basis;
- We cannot bank tickets for a future date