MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT FORM
45 Manitoba Drive | Toronto, ON | M6K 3C3 | www.argonauts.ca
Toronto Argonauts Season Ticket Membership
The Toronto Argonauts (the “Team”) are proud to offer the following Team season ticket membership for the football season from January1st to November 30th of the calendar year (the “Season”). By completing this form and tendering payment or accepting a ticket for a Season, you are enrolling in a Team season ticket membership (“Membership”) and are agreeing to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”):
IMPORTANT: AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
Automatic Payment Program. In connection with Member’s purchase of the Tickets for the upcoming Season, Member is subject to an automatic payment program (the “Payment Program”). Through the Payment Program, so long as Member’s account remains in good standing with MLSE, Member will have its Tickets automatically renewed for the upcoming Season on the relevant First Payment Date, until such time as (a) Member chooses to cancel its Membership, or (b) MLSE gives notice of termination or non-renewal of the Member’s Membership.
A. MEMBERSHIP TERMS.
Membership includes the following:
|Scheduled Regular Season Team Home Games in Toronto and, if applicable, one (1) Post-Season Team Home Game||Included in Membership base cost.|
Additional Features and Benefits
Members also enjoy the following benefits:
|Included in Membership base cost.|
B. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Member” means the individual or entity entered on the records of AHLP as being the account holder in respect of the purchase of a package of tickets to Team home games (the “Tickets”) played at the stadium currently known as BMO Field (the “Season”).
2. The Member acknowledges and agrees that, subject to the termination rights specified herein, this Membership is provided for a one-Season term and will expire on November 30th following the Canadian Football League (the “CFL”) Season for which the Tickets have been purchased. The purchase of Ticket package(s) for any Season does not entitle the Member to renew any Ticket package(s) for any subsequent Season. Member acknowledges that, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, the opportunity to renew the Membership is a privilege granted by AHLP which may be withdrawn by AHLP at any time and that neither party has the right or obligation to renew a Membership.
3. These Terms and Conditions supplement the terms and conditions printed on the reverse side of each Ticket (the “Ticket Back Terms”) which also apply to the Member and each individual using any of the Member’s Tickets from time to time. The current version of the Ticket Back Terms is attached as Schedule A hereto. If any of these Terms and Conditions conflict with the Ticket Back Terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.
4. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Member acknowledges that each Ticket is a limited, revocable license to attend the game described on the Ticket face. As a revocable license, each Ticket may be revoked at any time (including before or after AHLP delivers the Ticket) for any reason (including, without limitation, Preemption (as defined below)) by AHLP, and, upon such revocation, AHLP shall refund the holder of the Tickets in the amount of the stated face value of the unused Tickets, less the portion of any discount allocable to such Tickets as a result of the Tickets having been purchased as part of a Member ticket package. AHLP shall have no liability in connection with the revocation of a Ticket other than the aforementioned refund. AHLP’s right to revoke described in this Section is in addition to any other right of AHLP to terminate set forth in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
5. The Member acknowledges and agrees that the Tickets being purchased hereunder are solely for regular season and, if applicable, one playoff game (date to be determined) Team games played at the Stadium, and for the avoidance of doubt, shall not include tickets, to any other event or game, including, but not limited to, any preseason game, neutral site game, or other CFL event (each a “League Special Event”) held in the Team’s market or hosted by the CFL at an Stadium or otherwise in which the Team participates. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AHLP will make reasonable efforts to secure for the Member an opportunity to purchase an equivalent number of tickets for any Team home game that is relocated to an alternate venue for the purposes of playing a League Special Event.
6. The Member acknowledges and agrees that the Team and/or CFL may cancel, postpone, reschedule or relocate games included in the Member’s Ticket package for any reason, as determined in its/their sole discretion, as well as to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any aspect of the rules, operations and presentations of CFL games and events (“Preemption”).
7. Any Team game or event, for which Tickets have been sold to the Member, that is not played or presented in an Stadium for any reason, including, but not limited to, Preemption, shall in no way be deemed, argued or construed to be a breach by AHLP of any terms, conditions, agreement or any other duties or obligations in connection with the sale and use of these Tickets. In such event, the Member shall have their Membership account credited with an amount representing the amount of the stated face value of the Tickets for such game(s), less the portion of any discount allocable to such Tickets as a result of the Tickets having been purchased as part of a Member Ticket package. Unless other arrangements are agreed between AHLP and the Member, the credited funds shall, where applicable, be held by AHLP and applied, at the direction of the Member, to the Member’s purchase of playoff Tickets (if applicable) in the season in which the cancelled game(s) occurred and/or to the Member’s renewal of a regular season Ticket package in the subsequently played Season. If the Member elects not to purchase playoff Tickets and does not renew its Ticket package for the subsequent Season, the amount of the credit will be refunded following the Ticket renewal deadline or applied to the purchase of other AHLP ticket products, if requested. No interest or rebate will accrue on the amount of the credit at any time, unless AHLP determines otherwise in its sole discretion. The Member hereby waives and releases any and all claims it may have against AHLP and/or the CFL with respect to such game(s) not played at a Stadium.
8. AHLP reserves the right to relocate the seats in the Member’s Ticket package occasionally during the regular season and at any time during the playoffs due to broadcast, CFL and/or Stadium security requirements. If such a relocation is required, AHLP will make every effort to relocate the Member (or the individual using any of the Member’s Tickets) to seats in a substantially similar or better location within the Stadium.
9. The Member’s Ticket rights and such other privileges as may be extended by AHLP from time to time (the “Membership Privileges”) remain subject at all times to the compliance of the Member: (i) with these Terms and Conditions; (ii) with Stadium policies (including but not limited to security polices and the Stadium Code of Conduct (attached hereto as Schedule B hereto)); (iii) with applicable laws; and (iv) the Ticket Back Terms. AHLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Membership (including Member’s Ticket rights and Membership Privileges), to temporarily suspend the Member’s Ticket rights or Membership Privileges, to withdraw or restrict access to Membership Privileges, to refuse to sell additional Ticket package(s) to the Member, or to not offer to renew the Membership, if: (a) AHLP (acting reasonably) determines that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions on the part of the Member or a breach of the Ticket Back Terms on the part of the Member or any individual using any of the Member’s Tickets; (b) Member becomes insolvent, bankrupt or is otherwise unable to pay its debts when due; (c) a receiver, trustee or officer of similar authority is appointed for all or party of Member’s affairs in relation to the Member’s insolvency; or (d) Member is wound up. If AHLP terminates the Membership,
AHLP will be entitled (unless AHLP, in its sole discretion, notifies the Member otherwise) to retain all payments made by the Member (or any individual or entity who has paid for Tickets on behalf of the Member) to the date of such termination. Furthermore, if there is a balance outstanding in respect of the Member’s membership account at the time of such termination, then the Member shall pay AHLP (upon AHLP’s demand) the amount of such balance or such portion thereof as AHLP is unable to recover using commercially reasonable efforts to re-sell the Tickets for the remainder of the Season following such termination.
10. Member shall be responsible for ensuring that any person using its Membership tickets (regardless of whether that person is the initial transferee or a subsequent transferee, each a “Ticket User”) complies with all Terms and Conditions and the Member will be responsible for all acts and omissions of each Ticket User as if such act or omission was that of the Member.
11. The Member, both for the Member and for any Ticket user, grants permission to AHLP, the participating CFL clubs and the CFL, to utilize the Member or Ticket user’s image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded video display or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the event to which the Member or Ticket user is admitted, and further authorizes the use of the Member or Ticket user’s image or likeness in connection with the promotion of the Team, the CFL and/or the sport of football.
12. The Member and each Ticket user is admitted to Team games on the condition that the Member agrees that the Member or Ticket user will not record or transmit or aid in recording or transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the event to which the Member or Ticket user is admitted.
13. From time to time, AHLP may amend these Terms and Conditions upon notice to the Member (“Amendments”). AHLP will maintain an updated copy of these Terms and Conditions at https://www.argonauts.ca/. If Amendments are to take effect upon commencement of a subsequent Season, Members will be notified of any such Amendments prior to the renewal date for the Membership. If Amendments are to take effect during the current Season and, in the discretion of AHLP, are reasonably necessary to address safety, security or emergency situations, Members will be informed of any such Amendments upon the Amendments taking effect. In such case, the Member will not be entitled to any refund of any payments made prior to the Amendments if the Member subsequently chooses to cancel the Membership as a result of the Amendments. If Amendments are to take effect during the current Season and materially reduce or restrict any benefits to Members or impose any additional material obligations, as determined by AHLP, and are not implemented by AHLP to address safety, security or emergency situations, Members will be informed of any such Amendments thirty (30) days prior to the Amendments taking effect (the “30 Day Notice Period”). In this instance, Members will be entitled to cancel their Memberships by providing written notice to AHLP during the 30 Day Notice Period, in which case such a Member will be entitled to reasonable compensation corresponding to the proportionate loss of any Membership benefits for the remainder of the Season, as determined in AHLP’s sole discretion.
14. AHLP reserves the right to: (i) modify Membership pricing for future Seasons; and (ii) terminate a Membership without cause on providing Member with 30 days advance notice.
15. THE MEMBER, BOTH FOR THE MEMBER AND FOR EACH TICKET USER, (i) VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGERS arising from or related in any way to attendance at the event in respect of which a Ticket has been issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after such an event, including but not limited to the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property and the risk of personal injury or death, including all risk of injury or death resulting from the negligence or misconduct of other spectators, and (ii) AGREES THAT AHLP, MAPLE LEAFS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT PARTNERSHIP, THE CFL, THE CITY OF TORONTO, THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF EXHIBITION PLACE, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED ENTITIES, AND EACH OF SUCH ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, PLAYERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, OWNERS, SPONSORS, CONTRACTORS AND OTHER AGENTS (THE “ARGOS PARTIES”), SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY SUFFERED BY THE MEMBER OR A TICKET USER ARISING FROM OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT IN RESPECT OF WHICH A TICKET HAS BEEN ISSUED, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER SUCH AN EVENT AND EXPRESSLY RELEASES THE ARGOS PARTIES FROM THE SAME.
16. AHLP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to extend optional Member promotional offers (“Promotional Offers”). Promotional Offers will be communicated to the applicable Member at least thirty (30) days in advance of the Season(s) (as defined below) to which such Promotional Offer(s) apply. Promotional Offers may be subject to such additional terms and conditions as communicated by AHLP. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Promotional Offer and these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Promotional Offer shall govern.
17. If the Member or any Ticket User is ejected for any reason from a game or event in respect of which a ticket has been issued to the Member or otherwise acquired, AHLP reserve the right, in AHLP’s sole discretion, to revoke the Membership related to such ticket.
18. AHLP’s acceptance of payment for a Membership from any individual or entity who is not the account holder for such Membership does not grant any rights to such Membership to such individual or entity. Any rights or privileges associated with a Membership belong only to the account holder of record as entered on AHLP’s records. AHLP reserve the right to require that any transaction pertaining to a Membership held in a corporate name be supported by appropriate corporate resolutions or other documents.
C. TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PLANS.
By selecting a Membership, the Member agrees to select a payment plan option from the payment plan options made available by AHLP with respect to each Season and further agrees that subject to availability, the selected payment plan will, absent notice to or from AHLP, recur annually and is subject to the following payment terms:
1. Payment Authorization. Member understands that by selecting a Membership, AHLP is given authorization to bill Member for its Tickets in accordance with the payment plan that the Member selects. For all Member Tickets payments, this payment authorization shall remain in effect for so long as Member’s Membership account remains in good standing with AHLP. Member hereby represents and warrants that it has the authority to approve charges in accordance with the listed payment information for the purpose of paying for the Tickets. Member understands and agrees that AHLP is not liable in any way for erroneous billing statements or incorrect charges, and that in the event of such a billing error, AHLP’s only responsibility is to correct it if and when AHLP receives notice of the error. All deposits and/or payments made are non-refundable. Member understands that they are solely responsibility for ensuring that Member payment information is current and to notify AHLP of any deficiencies such that they may be remedied, and that Member’s failure to do so within the specified timeframe may result in a suspension or loss of Tickets and/or Membership Privileges. AHLP reserves the right to charge a processing fee of CAD$50.00 in the event a payment is refused for any reason. All payments are due on the dates specified regardless of game cancellations or rescheduling. Refunds will be addressed in accordance with the applicable policy in effect at that time for the applicable game or event.
2. Payment Plan Options. Subject to Section C.5. below, Member will have the option of three payment plans:
a. Annual Plan: This plan allows the Member to pay 100% of the cost of their Tickets on or before the First Payment Date, as set out in the Notice (defined below) for the following Season. This payment may be made using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express (each a “Credit Card”), or cheque.
b. Semi-Annual Plan: This plan allows Member to pay 50% of the cost of their Tickets for the following Season on the First Payment Date, and to pay the remaining balance on May 1st (or next business day) of such calendar year. These payments may be made using a Credit Card or cheque.
c. 8 Month Payment Plan: This plan allows Member to pay for the cost of their Tickets for the following Season by making eight (8) payments commencing on the First Payment Date, with the following payments being due on the 1st day (or next business day) of each of the seven (7) subsequent months. These monthly payments may be made by Credit Card only and shall be of such amounts as listed on the relevant Notice. Payment Schedule: date of purchase 30%, then 10% one the first business day for the following months February, March, April, May, June, July and August.
If the Member’s Credit Card on file is declined for a given payment for any reason, AHLP will re-run the Credit Card 24 hours later, and, if necessary, again 48 hours after the payment was initially declined. If at this point payment has not been made, the barcodes for Member’s Tickets shall be suspended until payment in full is made. AHLP will attempt to notify Member by email and/or telephone to request that the payment information be updated. AHLP may resell Tickets for future games otherwise reserved for Member at any time while the Tickets are suspended. If payment has not been made within ten (10) business days of the date payment was missed, AHLP may remove Member’s Tickets from Member’s account and terminated the Membership.
3. Automatic Payment Program. In connection with Member’s purchase of the Tickets for the upcoming Season, Member is subject to an automatic payment program (the “Payment Program”). Through the Payment Program, so long as Member’s account remains in good standing with AHLP, Member will have its Tickets automatically renewed for the upcoming Season on the relevant First Payment Date, until such time as (a) Member chooses to cancel its Membership, or (b) AHLP gives notice of termination or non-renewal of the Member’s Membership.
Members who purchase a Membership expressly authorize the initial and continued payment in accordance with their selected payment plan for the current Season and for each subsequent Season, until such time as they choose to change their then current payment plan, not renew their Membership, or their Membership is terminated or not renewed by AHLP.
4. Notice. AHLP may provide each Member with notice at least thirty (30) days in advance of each upcoming Membership renewal date (“Notice”). The Notice shall include: (i) the relevant renewal date (the “First Payment Date”); (ii) new Tickets pricing; (iii) any material changes to these Terms and Conditions; and (iv) method for Member to indicate its desire not to renew its Membership.
5. Change Payment Plan Option. If Member wishes to select a different payment plan for a subsequent Season, Member may do so by informing Argos Membership Team prior to First Payment Date of such subsequent Season; provided that no change in a payment plan will be effective until it is confirmed in writing by AHLP.
6. Cancel. Members may cancel their Membership at any time during a Season for any reason with 30 days’ notice by completing a form supplied by the club. Members who cancel their Membership will not receive any refunds for any installment payments made prior to the effective date of cancellation (being 30 days from the date of correct completion and submission of the web-form) and will have all membership benefits suspended as of the effective date of cancellation.
7. Pro-Rated Membership Dues. Memberships purchased on a date after the first regular Season home game has been played in the then current Season may be eligible for reduced Membership dues for such Season. Please contact AHLP for further details regarding pro-rated Membership dues.
8. Purchasing Membership after First Payment Date. Individuals or entities that purchase a Membership for an upcoming Season after the First Payment Date of a current Season or that purchase their Membership for a current Season while it is ongoing (“Late Purchasers”) will not have access to the payment plans set out in Section 2 for the first Season of their Membership. Instead, Late Purchasers will have access to the following three payment plans:
a. Lump Sum. This plan allows Late Purchasers to pay 100% of the cost of their Membership at the time of purchase. This payment may be made using a Credit Card, or by or cheque.
b. Two Installments. This plan allows Late Purchasers to pay, if purchasing their Membership for a Season prior to April 30th of that Season, for their Membership in two equal installments. The first installment will be due at the time of Membership purchase and the second will be due on May 1st of the current Season. These payments may be made using a Credit Card, or cheque.
c. Monthly Installments. This plan allows Late Purchasers to pay, if paid using a Credit Card only, for their Membership in equal monthly installments starting on the date of purchase and concluding on a date to be stipulated by AHLP. Monthly installments are due on the dates set out in Section 2(c). Late Purchasers will pay a lump sum to catch up to the current payment plan period before continuing with equal monthly installments.
Late Purchasers may select a different payment plan for subsequent Seasons subject to the conditions set out in the above Section 3.
By using this ticket, you, on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying you (individually and collectively, “Ticketholder(s)”), agree to all of the terms hereof. This ticket is a revocable license and BMO Field (the “Stadium”), Argonauts Holdings Limited Partnership (the “Club”), Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (“MLSE”) and the Canadian Football League (“CFL”) (collectively, “Management”), reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by Management to violate Management’s Code of Conduct (posted in or about the Stadium or online); whose conduct fails to comply with any applicable rules or terms; or whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly. Inappropriate behavior and/or abusive language may result in ejection (without refund), arrest, forfeiture of season ticket privileges, and other legal action. Ticketholder voluntarily assumes all risks of property loss and personal injury incident to the game. Ticketholders and their belongings will be subject to search upon entering the Stadium, and prohibited items may be confiscated. Ticketholder, by entering the search area at the Stadium entrance, consents to such searches and, by tendering this ticket for entry, waives any claims against Management, other participating clubs, and their affiliates and agents. Failure to consent to such searches will result in denial of entry into the Stadium. This ticket’s barcode only allows one entry per scan and cannot be used for re-entry once initially used. This ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the seat and event for which it is issued (the “Event”). This ticket is not redeemable for cash. Unlawful resale or unlawful attempted resale of this ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation. This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotional (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the Club. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and, if so, are void. This ticket may not be duplicated. If duplicate copies appear, the Stadium, the Club, and/or MLSE reserve the right to refuse entry to all such Ticketholders. Dates and times of the games are subject to change. If the Event is cancelled or rescheduled, except as provided by law, Management shall not issue a refund; provided you are given the right, within twelve (12) months of the Event, to attend a rescheduled performance of the same event or to exchange this ticket for a ticket comparable in price and seat location to another similar event as designated by Management. Purchase of season tickets does not entitle purchaser to renewal in a subsequent year. You agree not to transmit, distribute or sell (or aid in transmitting, distributing or selling) in any media now or hereafter existing, any description, account, picture, video, audio or other form of reproduction of the Event or any Event-related activities. You grant permission to Management (including their respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, members, partners, owners, sponsors, agents, independent contractors or representatives) to utilize your image, likeness, actions and statements, in perpetuity, in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization from or compensation to you.
WARNING! OBJECTS AND PEOPLE MAY ENTER THE SPECTATOR AREA. SERIOUS INJURY CAN OCCUR (INCLUDING DEATH). STAY ALERT AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING DURING WARM-UP AND AFTER PLAY STOPS. IF STRUCK OR INJURED, IMMEDIATELY CONTACT AN USHER. BY ATTENDING THE EVENT, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS AND DANGER OF PERSONAL INJURY AND ALL OTHER HAZARDS ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE EVENT, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING OR AFTER THE EVENT INCLUDING, SPECIFICALLY (BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY), THE DANGER OF BEING INJURED BY BALLS, PLAYERS AND OTHER PEOPLE/OBJECTS. YOU AGREE THAT STADIUM AND MANAGEMENT AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PARTNERS, OWNERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES ARE EXPRESSLY RELEASED BY YOU FROM CLAIMS, LIABILITY, COSTS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES (WHETHER DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL AND WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT OR THE STADIUM OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED OR ANYTHING SOLD THERE.
SCHEDULE B STADIUM CODE OF CONDUCT
Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (“MLSE”) is committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for our fans and guests at the Stadium currently known as BMO Field (the “Venue”), and MLSE is committed to providing courteous and professional service. Everyone should expect and help to promote an environment where people are treated in a courteous, professional, considerate and respectful manner by all fans, Stadium staff, team and event personnel, performers, players and other guests. Accordingly, MLSE will not tolerate unsafe, abusive, unlawful or offensive conduct in our Venues. This conduct includes, without limitation:
• Smoking (including e-cigarettes or vapourizers)
• Violence, fighting, threatening, taunting, physical or verbal harassment;
• Making abusive, sexist, racist, offensive or obscene remarks or gestures;
• Disruptive, harmful or disorderly behaviour;
• Sitting in a location other than the seat identified on the guest’s ticket;
• Any disruption of the game or event by a guest’s actions;
• Throwing objects of any kind or entering the playing surface or performance area;
• Intoxication or any signs of impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption;
• Possession of alcohol by a minor or providing alcohol to a minor;
• Possession of alcohol not purchased inside the Venue;
• Engaging in any commercial activity not authorized by MLSE;
• Failure to comply with requests from staff, including those related to Venue policies, operations or emergency response procedures; or
• Any act which, in the opinion of Venue officials, presents a risk to the safety of fans or staff.
Failure to abide by this Code of Conduct is subject to sanctions at the discretion of MLSE, which may include ejection, suspension of entry privileges, arrest, and banishment from any or all MLSE facilities.
Season ticket members and suite holders are reminded that they are responsible for the behaviour of anyone using their tickets and that failure to abide by this Code of Conduct or by anyone using their tickets, may result in loss of season ticket member or suite holder privileges.
All guests are reminded that bottles, coolers and containers of any kind are not allowed into the Venue and may be confiscated. MLSE reserves the right to limit the size of bags, purses or backpacks permitted within the Venue. Guests are advised to consult the applicable Venue websites for specific policies with respect to bags. MLSE reserves the right to prohibit the entry of items which may, in MLSE’s opinion, interfere with the ability of other guests to enjoy the game or event.
Venue staff have been trained to intervene when necessary to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Guests are encouraged to report any violations of this Code of Conduct or any inappropriate behaviour to the nearest usher, security guard or fan services staff member.
MLSE thanks you for adhering to this Code of Conduct and for making each event special and memorable to you and your fellow guests.