Jr. Cheer – Aug 19th at BMO Field
Is your child between the ages of 5-15? Do they love dancing and performing? Do you want to see him/her on the field at an Argos game? If so, Junior Cheer is the program for your child! Led by the premier cheerleading/Dance squad in the CFL, the Junior Cheer program can strengthen individual talents and abilities with an unforgettable experience in a non-competitive atmosphere. The young participants in Junior Cheer not only learn the basic performance fundamentals of cheerleading and dance, but will also have the unique opportunity of performing in front of tens of thousands of people, an experience that will leave them with a lifetime of memories. The concept of this program is to promote physical fitness, self-esteem, and team work.
- 2 practices with the Argos Cheerleaders
- Learn a dance that will be performed on the field during the Argos half time show!
- Participate on field during player intros and O Canada
- An official Argos Jr Cheerleader t-shirt
- Official Double Blue pom poms
- 3 tickets to the game (1 for participant, 2 for family & friends!)
- Free admission to the CNE day of game!
- Ages: 5-15
- Kids will be broken up into smaller groups based on age/ability
- Practice Attire: Comfortable clothing and running shoes
- Monday August 14th (6:00pm-8:00pm)
- Wednesday August 16th (6:00pm-7:30pm)
Maple Academy of Dance – 255 Bass Pro Mills Dr #504, Vaughan, ON L4K 0A2
Saturday August 19th (Arrival to BMO Field for approx 1:00pm. TBC)
For additional questions or inquiries pertaining to rehearsals and the program, please email email@example.com
FILL OUT THE JR. CHEER SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO REGISTER (only $150*)
*Per package. Tax not included.
Check out the video below to see what the Argos Junior Cheer program is all about!