PRODUCT SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS AND TICKET PRODUCT PURCHASE LICENSE
YOUR PURCHASE OF A SEASON TICKET, VOUCHER PACK, GROUP OR SINGLE GAME TICKET IS SUBJECT TO (A) THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT-SPECIFIC TERMS SET OUT BELOW, AS WELL AS (B) THE TICKET PRODUCT PURCHASE LICENSE TERMS & CONDITIONS, ALSO SET OUT BELOW. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
PRODUCT-SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
No refunds are available for Season Tickets. All sales are final. Each Season Ticket purchase entitles you to one (1) ticket to each of the ten (10) 2014 pre-season and regular season Toronto Argonauts home games (each, a "2014 Home Game"). You have the ability to exchange any ticket that does not fit your schedule as long as that ticket is received by the Argonauts forty-eight (48) hours prior to the game taking place. For any games selected by you at a later date, exchanges will not be provided. If, at the time of game selection, seating is no longer available in the price category purchased by you, you will be provided with seating in the next lower price category in which seating is available. Your right to exchange tickets pertains only to the 2014 season and CANNOT be carried over to any subsequent season or to post-season games. Lost tickets are subject to a reprinting fee of $10 dollars per reprinting transaction.
10 Ticket Flex Pack
No refunds or exchanges are available for games selected as part of the "10 Ticket Flex Pack". All sales are final. Each "10 Ticket Flex Pack" purchase entitles you to ten (10) admission tickets to be used for any of the 2014 pre-season or regular season Toronto Argonauts home games ("2014 Home Game"). Subject to the following, you may select from any 2014 Home Game. You may select the specific 2014 Home Games included in your Flex Pack at the time of purchase or at any time during the 2014 Toronto Argonauts pre-season or regular season by contacting your Account Executive. Any 2014 Home Games selected at the time of purchase and the specific seat locations for those games are set out above or attached, as applicable. For any games selected by you at a later date, seating is not guaranteed and is subject to availability at the time of game selection. If, at the time of game selection, seating is no longer available in the price category purchased by you, you will be provided with seating in the next lower price category in which seating is available. Your right to admission tickets pertains only to the 2014 season and CANNOT be carried over to any subsequent season or to post-season games. Lost tickets are subject to a reprinting fee of $10 dollars per reprinting transaction.
6 Ticket Flex Pack
No refunds or exchanges are available for games selected as part of the "6 Ticket Flex Pack". All sales are final. Each "6 Ticket Flex Pack" purchase entitles you to six (6) admission tickets to be used for any of the 2014 pre-season or regular season Toronto Argonauts home games ("2014 Home Game"). Subject to the following, you may select from any 2014 Home Game. You may select the specific 2014 Home Games included in your Flex Pack at the time of purchase or at any time during the 2014 Toronto Argonauts pre-season or regular season by contacting your Account Executive. Any 2014 Home Games selected at the time of purchase and the specific seat locations for those games are set out above or attached, as applicable. For any games selected by you at a later date, seating is not guaranteed and is subject to availability at the time of game selection. If, at the time of game selection, seating is no longer available in the price category purchased by you, you will be provided with seating in the next lower price category in which seating is available. Your right to admission tickets pertains only to the 2014 season and CANNOT be carried over to any subsequent season or to post-season games. Lost tickets are subject to a reprinting fee of $10 per reprinting transaction.
Group and Single Game Tickets
No refunds or exchanges are available to purchasers of group or single game tickets of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club. All sales are final. Your right to admission is tied directly to the game printed on the ticket that you have purchased which pertains only to the 2014 season and CANNOT be carried over to any subsequent season or to post-season games. Tickets cannot be re-printed.
THE PURCHASE DESCRIBED HEREIN IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THIS ORDER INVOICE/CONFIRMATION, INCLUDING THOSE SET OUT BELOW, ATTACHED AND/OR ON THE REVERSE AND ANY BROCHURE OR OTHER MATERIAL DESCRIBING ANY PACKAGE OF TICKETS SPECIFIED ON THIS ORDER INVOICE/CONFIRMATION:
Toronto Argonauts Football Club (the "Club") hereby offers the Licensee (as defined below) the non-renewable, revocable license (the "License") to purchase, have and use the admission tickets (the "Tickets") to those pre-season and regular season home games of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club (the "Argos") as are specified on the reverse or in any other documentation or communications issued by the Club to the Licensee (each, a "Ticket Confirmation"), as applicable. The License must be read in conjunction with any Ticket Confirmation and is offered by the Club to the Licensee subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, the terms and conditions contained on the back of the Tickets issued to the Licensee and included in any Ticket Confirmation, brochure or other material describing any package of Tickets purchased by the Licensee, as well as those additional specific conditions communicated by the Club to the Licensee from time to time (collectively, the "Conditions"). The act of submitting a completed Payment Plan Authorization form or making full or partial payment to the Club, whichever is sooner and whether effected by the Licensee directly or on the Licensee's behalf, will constitute Licensee's acceptance of the License and all of the Conditions.
1. By accepting the License, the Licensee acknowledges and agrees that it has no (i) right or privilege to renew the License and none will be implied, and (ii) reasonable expectation, right or privilege to any Tickets to any game not specified on a Ticket Confirmation or other event held at Rogers Centre (the "Stadium"). The purchase and use of other game or event Tickets (including Tickets to Playoff Games, as defined below) will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth, from time to time, by the Canadian Football League ("CFL"), the Club or the organizer/promoter of the event, as applicable. Any opportunity granted by the Club to renew the License or purchase Tickets to any game not specified on a Ticket Confirmation or any other event is a privilege revocable, at any time, in the Club's sole discretion. If the Licensee has purchased all 10 Argos pre-season and regular season home games in the same season ("Full Season Tickets") or any "Flex Pack" or "Ticket Pack" product for a particular season, and in the same calendar year as that regular season the Argos also play in any "Playoff Games" (i.e. Eastern Division Semi-Finals, Eastern Division Finals) at the Stadium, then the Club will give the Licensee the opportunity to purchase Tickets to such Playoff Games in accordance with the following: (i) the Licensee will have the opportunity to purchase Tickets only for the number of seats specified on a Ticket Confirmation, in the case of purchasers of Full Season Tickets (i.e. if the Licensee purchased two (2) Full Season Tickets for a particular calendar year, Licensee would have the opportunity to purchase two (2) Tickets for Argos Playoff Games played at the Stadium during that same calendar year) or two (2) Tickets, in the case of Flex Pack and Ticket Pack purchasers, (ii) the Club may impose a time limit on the Licensee's opportunity to purchase Tickets to any Playoff Games, (iii) the purchase by Licensee of any Tickets to Playoff Games will be at the prices set by the Club, and (iv) Licensee is not guaranteed any particular seating location for any Tickets to Playoff Games.
2. For the purposes of the License, the "Licensee" is the adult individual or legal business entity to whom the ticket account specified on a Ticket Confirmation (the "Ticket Account") is registered in accordance with Section 3, below. Each Ticket covered by the License represents a separate non-renewable, revocable license which only permits the bearer the right to: (a) enter the publicly-accessible areas of the Stadium at times determined by the Club; (b) attend the Argos game identified on the Ticket; and (c) sit in the seat location identified on the Ticket. The License, the Ticket Account and the Tickets are all revocable at the sole discretion of the Club, with or without cause, including, but not limited to, failure to pay. Game time and date, opponent and team rosters, including the Argos roster, are subject to change without notice to Licensee.
a. The Ticket Account may only be registered in the name of one adult individual or legal business entity, who will be identified as the Licensee in the Club's Ticket Account database. In the event that the Ticket Account is registered in the name of a legal business entity, a "contact person" must be identified for the limited purpose of correspondence and contact; provided, however, in no event will the "contact person" be considered the Licensee.
b. The License, the Ticket Account, and/or any privileges the Licensee may have hereunder, may not be assigned, sublet or transferred in any manner, whether voluntarily or by gift, bequest, or operation of law, by the Licensee to any other person or entity without the express written consent of the Club. Only the Licensee can request that a Ticket Account be assigned or transferred. For greater certainty, (i) payment for the Ticket Account by anyone other than the Licensee, and receipt thereof by the Club, does not constitute or effectuate an assignment, sublet or transfer of the License, and (ii) subject to Section 5, below, the Licensee may give to a third party any of the Tickets provided hereunder and this will not constitute an assignment, sublet or transfer of the License.
4. All sales are final. The Licensee agrees to pay all amounts specified on a Ticket Confirmation in accordance with the payment option selected, including but not limited to, doing so by the applicable due date(s) as are stipulated. Unpaid amounts after any due date will be subject to a late payment charge of two percent (2%) per month until paid, calculated and compounded monthly (26.82% per year).
5. The Licensee is absolutely responsible for any violation of the License, including the Conditions, whether committed by the Licensee or any person in possession of any Ticket(s) issued to the Licensee. The Licensee should safeguard all Tickets so that the License is not violated. Unless otherwise authorized by the Club, any direct or indirect sale, resale, auction, assignment, or transfer of any Ticket at a price greater than the price printed on the front, as well as any attempt at any of the foregoing, is strictly prohibited and a violation of the License. Furthermore, any resale of any Ticket(s) in violation of any federal, state, provincial or local law, ordinance, rule or regulation violates the License and may result in revocation of the License. No Ticket(s) may be used for advertising, promotion (including contests, giveaways and sweepstakes) or any other trade or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Club. Any violation of the License, including the Conditions, will give the Club the unrestricted right to revoke or terminate the License, seize any Tickets and/or cancel the Ticket Account immediately without having to refund the face value of the Ticket(s) and without affecting the Licensee's payment obligations to the Club. The Club reserves the right to investigate violations of the License and/or the Conditions. The failure of the Licensee or any person in possession of the Ticket(s) to cooperate with any investigation constitutes a violation of the License. The Licensee acknowledges that damages may not be an adequate remedy for breach of the Conditions and consents to injunctive or other relief which may be sought to enforce same.
6. WARNING: Ticketholder acknowledges all risks incidental to any game or event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the game or event, and hereby agrees to assume same.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whose presence or conduct is deemed by it to be objectionable.
Expulsion cancels the ticket and the holder thereupon forfeits all claims, including any claim to a refund of the ticket price. Tickets deemed lost or stolen will not be honoured. Admission is subject to compliance with applicable law, by-law, regulations and facility or stadium rules. Failure to comply with the rules may result in non-admission or expulsion. In accordance with the rules, alcohol, illegal drugs, cameras, recording devices, improper clothing or lack thereof and bags or containers of any kind may be excluded from the premises. Holder consents to a reasonable examination of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance. Price shown is inclusive of all taxes. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Without the express written consent of the producers, no ticket sold shall be resold, given away or disposed of by the purchaser in connection with any promotion by the purchaser of any products or services whatsoever or for any other commercial purpose. Recordings, photos, portrayals (“photos”) of the crowd made or taken during the game which may include the ticketholder may be used by the Toronto Argonauts Football Club for commercial purposes without compensation to the ticketholder. Ticketholder hereby assigns to the
Toronto Argonauts Football Club Inc. and waives any rights ticketholder may otherwise have in their likeness or in its use in any photos. Ticketholder has no reasonable expectation of privacy or anonymity.
7. THE LICENSEE HEREBY AGREES THAT: (A) IT SHALL NOT TRANSMIT OR AID IN TRANSMITTING ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME TO WHICH THE TICKET GRANTS ADMISSION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ACCOUNT, DESCRIPTION, PICTURE, VIDEO, AUDIO, REPRODUCTION OR OTHER INFORMATION CONCERNING THE GAME (COLLECTIVELY "GAME INFORMATION") AND SHALL ENSURE THAT ANY PERSON USING ANY OF THE LICENSEE'S TICKETS COMPLIES WITH THE FOREGOING; (B) THE CLUB IS THE EXCLUSIVE OWNER OF ALL COPYRIGHTS AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN THE GAME AND GAME INFORMATION; AND (C) IT IS GRANTING THE CLUB, THE OPPOSING CLUB AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS AND LICENSEES THE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT AND LICENCE TO RECORD THE LICENSEE'S, ITS REPRESENTATIVES' AND BEARER OF THE TICKET'S VOICE, IMAGE AND/OR LIKENESS BY ANY MEANS AND TO USE THAT/THOSE RECORDING(S) FOR ANY PURPOSE, COMMERCIAL OR OTHERWISE, IN THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT ANY REQUIREMENT OF FURTHER PERMISSION OR REMUNERATION.
8. The Club may change, at any time, any of the Conditions, upon notice to the Licensee. If the Licensee does not accept a change to a Condition, the Licensee's sole remedy is to retain the existing Conditions unchanged for the duration of the License period, upon notice to the Club within 30 days of the Licensee's receipt of the Club's notice of change of such Conditions. The Conditions cannot be changed by the Licensee.
9. The License and the Conditions will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to conflict of laws principles thereof. The exclusive venue for any disputes arising out of the License or any Ticket(s) issued to the Licensee will be the courts of the Province of Ontario, located in the City of Toronto. Any written notice should be mailed to: Toronto Argonauts, Attn: Ticket Manager, 212 King St West, Suite 501, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 1K5. For additional information on the Ticket Account and other offers related to the Argos, please visit argonauts.ca or call 416-341-2746.