Each year, the Toronto Argonauts Football Club contributes over $50,000 in merchandise to registered charities across the GTA. Please read the following guidelines to ensure our mandate matches your request. Thank you in advance. Donations will only be made to charities or not-for-profit organizations in the Greater Toronto Area and the organization must be:
- a registered charity;
- support amateur football,
- support anti-violence issues
- support initiatives that contribute to the well-being of youth.
- an Argonauts’ affiliated charity
Areas OUTSIDE the mandate of the Argonauts donations:
- Capital campaigns
- Endowment campaigns
- General and administrative costs, including salaries for staff
- Individual or personal support
- Operating deficits
- Pledges and multi-year requests
- Political parties, candidates or partisan political activity
- Religious activities
- Research and development
If approved, all items donated are at the discretion of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club
APPLYING FOR A DONATION
Requests can be submitted via e-mail, regular mail or fax with the attached donation form:
212 King Street West, Suite 501
Donation requests must be received a minimum of four to six weeks prior to the event date.
1. All requests must be submitted in writing on the organization’s letterhead and must include:
- Specific date and location of the event
- Organization’s mandate/mission
- Beneficiary of the proceeds
- A contact name, address, phone number – email (optional)
- Registered charity number
Due to the large number of requests we receive monthly, we are unable to place or take follow-up calls regarding each donation request.
Toronto Argonauts Football Club does not accept items sent in to be autographed.