- Fan Zone
- Argos Cheer
TORONTO – Are you an aspiring graphic designer? Do you have a passion for sports? Here is your opportunity to combine these two things together with our Double Blue Design Challenge and join our Championship team.
The Toronto Argonauts Football Club is holding an open call to all young up and coming graphic design students to submit their own advertisement sample to us to use for our 2013 campaign.
The winner of the contest will receive a pair of 2013 Toronto Argonauts Season Tickets and the opportunity to be a part of the Argos marketing team as a Creative Services Intern.
Submissions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the submission deadline of February 11th 2013 at 12:00pm.
– No purchase necessary to participate
– All participants must be 16+ at the time of entry
– All submissions must be in .JPG, .PNG, or .PSD formats with file size not exceeding 5MB
– Design dimensions must be 8.5” x 11”
– All submissions must be in English
– All entries must be appropriate for public use
– All submissions must include the following items: (logos can be downloaded at the bottom of this information)
– Clean layout
– Submissions may contain impactful images of Argos players, fans, etc. which can be found on our Facebook gallery here
How to Enter
– All submissions will be sent to email@example.com. You can submit up to two (2) entries.
– Describe the objective, theme, concept, etc. of your entry in 100 words or less. (optional but strongly suggested)
– Contest runs January 25th – Feb 11th at 12:00pm
– Participants grant the Toronto Argonauts the right to reproduce images of their work for promotion through the website and social media. Some entries may also be used for digital and printed materials.
– All submissions must be original artwork. The Toronto Argonauts are not responsible for copyright infringements. All work must be copyright-free or art released for entrants and public use.
– All entries will become property of the Toronto Argonauts Football Club Inc.
– Winner will be notified by email
– Winner will also receive a pair of 2013 Toronto Argonauts Season Tickets and the opportunity to be a part of the Argos marketing team as a Creative Design and Marketing Intern.
Logos To Use: